Content Terms & Conditions
By submitting content, you are agree with the following:
1. You agree not to submit inappropriate content. Inappropriate content includes any content that:
2. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit. You will promptly remove any content that you have posted should you discover that it violates these rules or that it is otherwise inappropriate. You will indemnify Miami Living Magazine and its affiliates and their subsidiaries, and its and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
3. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any user submitted content. You further understand that we have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor submissions and we may remove content that we deem inappropriate for any reason whatsoever without consent. We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user’s privilege to post content on our site. We may reject or remove any comment at any time, with or without notice to you.
4. You certify that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any content to us. If you are under the age of 18 but at least 13 years of age, you may submit content only with the permission of, and under the supervision of, a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to these rules for the benefit of an individual between the ages of 13 and 18, please be advised that you are fully responsible for his or her submissions and any legal liability that he or she may incur.
5. You certify that you have the permission of others who have contributed to or are featured in any content that you submit. If there are any individuals under the age of 18 in any photos, video, or other content that you submit, you must obtain the permission of each such individual’s parent or legal guardian prior to submitting the content.
6. You acknowledge and agree any use and/or reliance on any information obtained through the interactive forums is at your own risk. We are not in any manner endorsing the content of the interactive forums and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability.
7. For any content that you submit, you give us permission to use such content. Except as otherwise provided herein, You hereby grant to Miami Living a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed. With respect to any photos submitted, unless credited to the original source/photographer, Miami Living Magazine rights shall be non-exclusive, instead of exclusive.
infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person
is libelous or defamatory
is obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or vulgar
violates a person’s right to privacy
violates any local, state, national, or international law
contains or advocates illegal or violent acts
degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification
is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass, or contains derogatory name-calling
is a duplicate or repost of something you’ve already posted on the site
contains a solicitation of any kind
misrepresents your identity or affiliation
is in poor taste or is otherwise objectionable
Please avoid submitting content that is solely promotional. Instead, your content should be informational, educational, entertaining, insightful or meaningful to Miami Living readers and particularly to the South Florida market.
Content should be between 400-1600 words.
Positive stories, which can affect Miami Living readers.
Well-organized and thoroughly researched content. We don’t publish stories that are misleading or contain misinformation, nor do we publish defamatory content.
Important local content that is relevant to Miami Living readers.
Stories on organizations, products, services and individuals that are making a social/environmental impact in South Florida.
What type of content should I submit?
We are most interested in innovative, high-end, new and cutting edge content in the areas of art, culture, fashion, beauty design, gastronomy, real estate, sports, fitness, nutrition, home and luxury lifestyle. Feel free to browse the categories below for live examples.
Arts & Culture: Arts, books, TV & movies, performing arts, shows, etc.
Fashion & Beauty: Fashion shows, accessories, hair, make-up, etc.
Food & Drink: Restaurants, chefs, wines and spirits, recipes, etc.
Lifestyle: Luxury lifestyle, trends, high-end products, etc.
News: Recently introduced, just opened, community updates, etc.
People & Celebs: Notable individuals, celebrities, influencers, etc.
Real Estate: Latest real estate projects, news, trends, etc.
Shopping: Just released, retail, store promotions, etc.
Sports: Sports news, features, analysis, interviews, etc.
Travel: Luxury travel destinations, hospitality news, etc.
Wellness & Fitness: Wellness, fitness, nutrition, health news, etc.