Experience 5-Star Resort-Style Living at Oceana Bal Harbour
Oceana Bal Harbour resort-style amenities allow you to create your own 5-star experience without ever having to leave home. With a 24-hour concierge, poolside restaurant, world-class spa, cabanas, oversized pools and more, your home is a lavish retreat.
The artistry in the beachfront residences extends to Oceana's breathtaking features: floor-to-ceiling windows, extra-deep balconies, gourmet exhibition kitchens, spa-like bathrooms, lofty 10-foot ceilings, herringbone hardwood flooring, and a gallery-like openness to feature your favorite art and furnishings. The gourmet, designer-ready kitchen is filled with attention to detail and yet remarkably understated. Take in the azure colors of sky and sea from your spacious master bathroom oasis. Breathtaking views; whether it’s the Atlantic ocean , Biscayne Bay and the Bal Harbour marina, or Miami’s city skyline.
East-west flow thru residences featuring unobstructed views both Intracoastal water views on the west to magnificent Atlantic Ocean views to the east. The top three floors feature 4 Penthouses and 3 duplex Upper-Penthouses respectively.
Click to view larger image >
28 Floors – 240 oceanfront units
25 floors of mixed 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedrooms
apartments, with maid quarters*, plus
1 floor with 4 Penthouse and 2 floors
with 4 Duplex Upper-Penthouses.
Starting at 2 million
• 240,000 Sq Ft of Land (5.5 Acres) – 400 feet of pristine beaches
• Last undeveloped ocean front lot in Bal Harbour
• Only new building which occupies less than 15% of its land – leaving 4.8 acres of open areas
• Stands 28 floors high with 240 total units
• Only building in Bal Harbour completely parallel to the beach with unobstructed Ocean & Bay views
• Created by world renowned Arquitectonica
• Interiors by famed Italian Designer Piero Lissoni
• Tranquil outdoor spaces cultivated by Enzo Enea
• Unprecedented breezeway of 60 feet in height
• Vaulted 22ft lobby ceilings
• Underground parking
• Private restaurant on site
• Two clay tennis courts
• Spa and fitness center on two floors
• WTS Inc. spa management (operators of Eau, Intercontinental, Lowes -Chicago and others)
• 4 cabanas for residents to be reserved daily
• Gated secured entry, concierge & valet services
• Private pools on UPH units
• Storage available for every unit
• Bike storage available
• Salon for events with full kitchen
• Billiard and game room areas
• Kids’ activity room
• Lounge, library area
• Private movie/media room
• Olympic Style Lap pool (aprox. 96x36ft)
• Recreational pool (aprox. 96x36ft)
• Two outdoor Jacuzzis
• Pool and Beach service
• Shabbat elevator functioning on service elevator
• Prices starting at $2 Million
• Units ranging from one bedroom to four bedrooms
• Balconies east/west between 9-11.5ft deep, north/south aprox 6.5ft deep
• Approximately 10ft ceiling height
• Solid wood doors throughout
• Specially made windows between 5.5 and 6 feet
• Exterior glass is an Insulated/Laminated System: energy efficient and sound proof
• Finished Bathrooms o European Natural Marble o Treated Ipe wood floor and textured marble walls in wet areas o Italian made bathtubs and washbasins
• Finished Kitchens, Gaggenau Appliances, Italian cabinetry, Marble counters and back splashes
• Washer and dryer in each unit
• Private foyers with each unit
• Maintenance: Approximately $1.05 per sq. ft.
ART IN OCEANA BAL HARBOUR
Art will be at the heart of Oceana Bal Harbour, from the design and landscaping to the art pieces living on site. Jeff Koons, American Artist who is well known for his balloon dogs and tulips, is our artist in Residence. He has recently become the most valued living American artist after one of his pieces sold for $58.4M. We have purchased two masterpieces from Koons, the first being “Pluto and Proserpina” an impactful 11 foot tall sculpture that will greet you in the center breezeway of the building. This piece will be traveling to the Whitney Museum in New York for a year-long display and from there it will go to the Centre Pompidou in Paris 2015. In March 2016 “Pluto and Proserpina” will come to Oceana to be permanently placed in the breezeway. The second piece “Ballerina” is a beautiful 7 foot tall sculpture and will be placed between the two pools on the east side of the building. Both Jeff Koons sculptures and the artwork in the lobbies will belong to Oceana’s residents.
Consultatio: Lead Eduardo Costantini, has over 30 years of experience in the development of high-end, luxury real estate first in Argentina & Uruguay and now here in the USA. Consultatio has built some of the most prestigious buildings in Buenos Aires, residential and commercial. Most notorious is the master-planned city of Nordelta, with a current population of over 30,000 people. An all equipped city catered to a high-end and very exclusive market. Other prominent projects include Las Catalinas and Alem Office Towers and the Grand Bourg residential tower, all centered in Buenos Aires. Eduardo Costantini; founder, President and Senior Partner of Consultatio is an avid art collector, who founded MALBA (Museo Arte Latinoamericano Buenos Aires) which holds one of the largest Latin-American Art collections in the world. He pours his passion for Art into every project he undertakes; his use of art creates a distinctive signature on each project
Bernardo Fort-Brescia, a founding member of Arquitectonica, studied architecture and urban planning at Princeton University and received a Master of Architecture from Harvard University where he later taught. He has been Fellow of the American Institute of Architects since 1992 and is a recipient of the American Institute of Architect’s Honor for Design Award and the Silver Medal for Design Excellence. Bernardo is designing prominent buildings in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, New Delhi, and Buenos Aires. INTERIOR DESIGN Piero Lissoni is a world renowned Italian architect and designer. Lissoni Associati studio (1986) initiated a lifelong collaboration with the world’s most notable design companies including Pierantonio Bonacina, Poltrona Frau, Swarovski, Cassina and Kartell to name a few. Some of his notable works include the interior design of the Mamilla Hotel, Jerusalem; Teatro Nacionale, Milan and numerous luxurious hotels and residences throughout the world.
Enzo Enea’s landscape architecture provides creative landscape designs that seek to improve people’s quality of life. The strength and philosophy of Enea is in the overall execution and implementation of challenging projects; his work can be found in residences, hotels, and public spaces throughout the world. Enzo Enea designed and built the Tree Museum outside of Zurich, Switzerland showcasing an incredible selection of over 2,000 different species of trees from around the world, which he personally curated over the past 17 years.
Located in: Bal Harbour Yacht Club Inc
Address: 10201 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Phone: (786) 414-2929