Eat Me Guilt Free Celebrates the Fall Season with Seasonal Flavors and a Tasty Sale
No tricks, just guilt-free treats! Eat Me Guilt Free – a health-focused line of bread, brownies, snacks and tortilla wraps – announces its fall promotions that include a spooktacular sale, seasonal flavors, as well as promotional bundles and variety boxes—all featuring delectable, better-for-you treats. Eat Me Guilt Free’s offerings are certain to bring healthy happiness to all this fall.
In development for two years, Eat Me Guilt Free’s new and improved formula is non-GMO and uses modified atmosphere packaging to exclude unnecessary preservatives. Featuring ingredients sourced in Europe, where regulations against food additives are more stringent than in the U.S., the new formula is packed with 14 grams of protein and is low in carbohydrates with approximately 200 calories per serving. While improving the quality of ingredients in its products, Eat Me Guilt Free remains focused on maintaining an unprecedented protein-packed and low-carb ratio.
“We are thrilled to offer these fall-flavored varieties of our guilt-free brownies and bundles,” said Cristie Besu, Eat Me Guilt Free’s CEO and founder, and a Miami-based, Cuban-American businesswoman. “Fall party planning is even easier and tastier with these delicious bundles and flavors. Or it’s a great way to for our customers to treat themselves—no tricks!”
Eat Me Guilt Free’s fall promotion includes:
· Eat Me, Witches Sale – Halloween is almost here and Eat Me Guilt Free is celebrating with a scary good deal! No tricks, enjoy 15% off favorite treats site-wide with the code “WITCHPLEASE”. The sitewide sale launches Oct. 27 and runs through Nov. 1.
Bundles and seasonal products include:
· Spice Up Your Life Bundle ($70) – Spice things up and fall in love with Eat Me Guilt Free’s irresistible Pumpkin Spice AF Blondies. To spice things up, this bundle includes a festive blindfold, bondage rope and warming lube paired with pumpkin spice scented soap and candle. This bundle is available from Sept. 6 through Nov. 6 and includes 12 pumpkin spice blondies.
· Pumpkin Spice AF Blondie ($38 for a box of 12) – Pumpkin Spice is back and better than ever before. Eat Me Guilt Free’s new Pumpkin Spice AF Blondies are dusted with edible gold, so it looks as good as it tastes. The seasonal brownie is only available for purchase online from Sept. 9 until products sell out.
· Hocus Pocus Blondie ($38 for a box of 12) – This spooky season Eat Me Guilt Free wanted to offer something new and exciting – a sour candy flavored purple blondie topped with gold edible dust (and a little magic). This bewitching Hocus Pocus Blondie flavor is perfect for candy lovers and is only available Sept. 16 until products sell out. The Hocus Pocus Blondie is available for purchase at EatMeGuiltFree.com and at GNC nationwide.
· Bloody Brownie ($38 for a box of 12) – Eat Me Guilt Free’s Bloody Brownie is making a terrifyingly tasty return. Vampires and mortals alike will love this delicious Red Velvet brownie, topped with black cat sprinkles. Don’t worry, there’s no garlic! This seasonal flavor launches Oct. 3 and is only available until products sell out.
· Witches Brew Brownie ($30 for a box of 12) – Eat Me Guilt Free’s October Flavor of the Month is a green swirled chocolate brownie topped with purple sprinkles. This spooky brownie will put a spell on any resting witch face and is only available for purchase during the month of October.
· Trick or Treat Yourself Variety Box ($38 for a box of 12) – Eat Me Guilt Free’s newest variety box features four Pumpkin Spice AF Blondies, four Hocus Pocus Blondies, and four Bloody Brownies, which means there’s something wicked good for every ghoul and guy. This variety box is only available from Sept. 23 through Oct. 31.
· Bloody Good Cake Bundle ($60) – Eat Me Guilt Free’s newest bundle celebrates fall’s spooky season with its frighteningly good Protein Cake Mixes. The bundle includes a seasonal apron, mug, sprinkles and a vampire spatula to help cook up these scary good treats. The cake bundle is only available from Oct. 24 until Oct. 31.
· Nightmare Before Xmas Variety Box ($38 for a box of 12) – Can’t decide if you love Halloween or Christmas more? Experience the best of both worlds with Eat Me Guilt Free’s new seasonal variety pack. Available from Nov. 1–Dec. 31, brownie lovers can enjoy four festive favorites including the Pumpkin Spice AF, Hocus Pocus, Holiday Cheer and the Naughty List.
Eat Me Guilt Free was founded by Registered Nurse and Certified Sports Nutritionist Cristie Besu in Miami, FL in 2013. What began as a passion project soon turned into a small business for the Cuban American mom-of-three, as she discovered the importance and satisfaction protein-packed and better-for-you foods provided to others. Eat Me Guilt Free, which sources ingredients primarily from Europe for higher quality food standards, offers healthy solutions for those who strive to live a healthy and active lifestyle. Besu never sacrifices taste and texture when creating original recipes, hand-crafted by artisan bakers in small batches to ensure optimal freshness. The brand also uses Modified Atmosphere Packaging in select products to exclude unnecessary preservatives.
Eat Me Guilt Free’s product line of bread, brownies, snacks, and tortilla wraps offers an unprecedented protein-to-carbohydrate ratio, making them a high-protein, low-carb alternative to traditional snacks and foods. Eat Me Guilt Free fills a gap in the market for an alternative to sweets that people can feel good about putting into their bodies. Available on https://www.eatmeguiltfree.com/, Amazon, The Vitamin Shoppe and GNC, Eat Me Guilt Free also offers an exclusive subscription. Eat Me Guilt Free is recognized by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
For more information, please visit