Eat Me Guilt Free Announces its 2022 Flavors of the Month and Seasonal Brownies
The year 2022 is in for something irresistible, tasty and guilt-free! Eat Me Guilt Free is debuting its special flavors of the month and seasonal variety brownies.
Eat Me Guilt Free's full line of brownies is tasting better than ever with a brand-new formula that is non-GMO and uses Modified Atmosphere Packaging to exclude unnecessary preservatives. It features ingredients sourced in Europe, where regulations against food additives are more stringent than in the U.S. The new formula is packed with 14 grams of protein, and is low-carb, with under 200 calories per serving.
The Flavor of the Month Subscription features a new Eat Me Guilt Free flavor each month. The box of 12 is just $30 and is the only Eat Me Guilt Free subscription that offers free shipping. Flavor of the Month brownies are exclusive to Flavor of the Month subscribers.
Drumroll, please …
2022 Flavors of the Month:
January: Love You So Matcha – A green blondie infused with matcha powder
· A delicious take on everyone’s favorite drink, this green blondie infused with matcha powder will really make consumers feel like they’ve met their next matcha in life.
February: Fast Love – A metallic red covered chocolate brownie
· Cupid has his eye on you...close your eyes, take a bite, and fall deep in love with the metallic red covered chocolate brownie. Mmmmmmm.
March: Get Lucky – A pistachio brownie with four-leaf clover sprinkles
· Leprechauns don’t have to be the only ones who get lucky this year! Enjoy this delicious pistachio brownie topped with four-leaf clover sprinkles and never question your luck again!
April: Miami Sunset – A marbled pink and yellow blondie infused with orange essence
· This Miami sunset-inspired brownie will transport you right to the beaches in the 305. One bite will trigger the travel bug in you. See you soon...
May: In Full Bloom – A lavender infused blondie with edible roses
· Bloom baby, bloom! Spring is here and this deliciousness was created to excite ALL of the senses. Did we mention it’s topped with edible roses?
June: Sex on the Beach – Blue and green marbled coconut essence-infused blondie filled with coconut flakes on the inside
· Life’s too short to not try your wild side. This risqué named blondie will SATISFY without getting sand in all those uncomfy places….
July: I-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t – Red and white layered blondie topped with blue sprinkles
· I-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t do you know what that means? She’s a red, white and blue sprinkled blondie living in the land of the free.
August: Forbidden Fruit – Apple red blondie infused with apple essence
· Adam and Eve WHO? Eat Me Guilt Free dares you to bite into this tempting red blondie infused with apple essence. We promise we won’t tell…
September: Cafecito – Coffee infused chocolate brownie
· Inspired by our hometown of Miami’s love for espresso shots a.k.a. “Cafecito,” this coffee infused brownie was created to give consumers a little taste of how the 305 lives it up. Pa Arriba, Pa abajo, Al centro, Pa Dentro!
October: Witches Brew – Green swirled chocolate brownie topped with purple sprinkles
· This spooky brownie will put a spell on any resting witch face.
November: Let It Go Brownie – Blue swirled chocolate brownie topped with white snowflake sprinkles
· Let it go, can’t hold back with this brownie anymore! Get ready to channel your inner Elsa with this blue swirled chocolate brownie topped with snowflake sprinkles!
December: Banger Brownie – Metallic-silver covered brownie topped with white mini pearls
· Let’s ring in the new year with an epic banger! You’ll want to make sure this metallic silver brownie topped with pearls is your midnight smooch. It will make your night one to remember…
2022 Seasonal Brownies:
Feb. 3: Love is Love – A six-pack of red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple blondies
· Love is beautiful. Love is genderless. Love is Love. Eat Me Guilt Free created this rainbow set of blondies to represent and celebrate all love.
April 1: Leveled-up Rosé All Day – Eat Me Guilt Free’s regular Rosé All Day blondie topped with rose gold prism powder
· Just when you thought Rosé All Day couldn’t get any better… cue the glitter. This rose essence infused blondie won’t have you settling for less this summer.
Aug. 12: Pumpkin Spice AF – Eat Me Guilt Free’s regular Pumpkin Spice 2.0 topped with a metallic gold/orange spray
· Get ready to unleash your inner basic girl with the ultimate Pumpkin Spice AF Blondie. Now filled with white chocolate chips and topped with metallic gold glitter – Fall’s new IT accessory.
Sept. 2: Hocus Pocus – Dark, purple-colored blondie topped with gold prism powder; sour apple infused
· Bubble Bubble, I’m in trouble, I can’t stop eating brownies! Be warned mortal, this purple blondie topped with gold prism powder may cast a spell on you!
Oct. 14: Naughty List Brownie – Coal black colored brownie
· ICYMI, naughty is the new nice this year. This coal black chocolate brownie is perf for the one who’s nice mixed with a whole lot of naughty.
Eat Me Guilt Free’s seasonal brownies are $30 for a box of 12 and can be ordered on EatMeGuiltFree.com.
“At Eat Me Guilt Free, we are always innovating our product line and are eager to launch exciting, creative flavors of the month and seasonal brownies for 2022,” said Cristie Besu, Eat Me Guilt Free’s CEO and founder, and a Miami-based Cuban-American businesswoman. “Edible glitter and colors were the driving forces behind our flavor selections, and each bite is an explosive experience of the senses, leaving our customers feeling fueled and fulfilled.”
Eat Me Guilt Free’s product line of brownies, tortilla wraps, bread, and mini baguettes offers an unprecedented protein-to-carbohydrate ratio, making them a high-protein, low-carb alternative to traditional snacks and foods. The products are available for purchase at more than 3,000 independent retailers nationwide, GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe, as well as through EatMeGuiltFree.com and Amazon.com.
Eat Me Guilt Free was founded by Registered Nurse and Certified Sports Nutritionist Cristie Besu in Miami, FL in 2013. What began as a passion project soon turned into a small business for the Cuban-American mom of three, as she discovered the importance and satisfaction protein-packed and better-for-you foods provided to others. Eat Me Guilt Free, which sources ingredients primarily from Europe for higher quality food standards, offers healthy solutions for those who strive to live a healthy and active lifestyle. Besu never sacrifices taste and texture when creating original recipes, hand-crafted by artisan bakers in small batches in order to ensure optimal freshness. The brand also uses Modified Atmosphere Packaging in select products to exclude unnecessary preservatives.
Eat Me Guilt Free’s product line of bread, brownies, snacks and tortilla wraps offers an unprecedented protein-to-carbohydrate ratio, making them a high-protein, low-carb alternative to traditional snacks and foods. Eat Me Guilt Free fills a gap in the market for an alternative to sweets that people can feel good about putting into their bodies. Available on https://www.eatmeguiltfree.com/, Amazon, The Vitamin Shoppe and GNC, Eat Me Guilt Free also offers an exclusive subscription. Eat Me Guilt Free is recognized by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.