CityPlace Doral to Celebrate Grand Opening of its Open-Air Weekly Farmers Market, “Market Tuesdays"
CityPlace Doral ― a welcoming open-air leisure destination offering memorable shopping, dining, wellness, and entertainment experiences ― is celebrating the grand opening of its new weekly farmers market, “Market Tuesdays at CityPlace Doral.” Located in CityPlace Doral’s beautiful Fountain Plaza, the farmers market will feature fresh produce, local honey, artisan breads, prepared foods, handmade items, and much more from local vendors. It will take place each Tuesday, indefinitely.
“Market Tuesdays at CityPlace Doral” will feature the following vendors:
· Ay Bendito Con Sabor a Puerto Rico, a food truck named the No. 7 nationwide Hispanic food truck by Yelp, and one of the top 25 Puerto Rican restaurants in the U.S. by Big 7 Travel
· JRA Produce
· TocToc Arepas, a family-owned, gluten-free business offering tasty Latin American flavors
· Albert the Bread Man, importing bread from his Adar Bakery in Montreal, Canada; and featuring a “secret vinaigrette”
· El Coco Loco Frio
· Honey Bee Local
· Pawfect Pupcake Co., an artisan dog bakery specializing in barkday cakes and gourmet treats for furbabies
· Angela's Succulents, beautifully designed plant art using up-cycled handmade planters incorporating live succulents and natural rock elements
· Ma. Charlotte Baked Goods
· Il Mercato Italian Market, offering a variety of a variety of mouthwatering European dishes
· Crystal Nuts, a variety of special, nutritious and original flavored nuts made from the finest ingredients
· Acai Bowls by Coco Loco
· Pancho's Argentinian Grill
· Pharus Candle Company, handmade candles using soy blend natural wax and 100% natural cotton wick
· Bocaditos Pepitos & Burgers, offering Venezualan street food
· Sweet Blendz Korean Rice & Poke Bowls
· Keto Lassend's Keto Bakery, perfect for those who are on keto or a low-carb diet, are type 1 or 2 diabetic, or just like really great baked goods
· Dagmar Designs
· H.O.P.E. Candles & Joy
CityPlace Doral has implemented a number of important policies and procedures to safeguard the health and well-being of its valued guests and employees. The open-air entertainment destination has taken into account the best practices recommended by national experts like the CDC, as well as state and local health care officials, to determine the appropriate steps to make CityPlace Doral a place where guests feel comfortable venturing back into public and reconnecting with friends and family.
Every Tuesday, 5–9 p.m., indefinitely
CityPlace Doral Fountain Plaza
8300 NW 36th Street
Doral, FL 33166
About CityPlace Doral:
CityPlace Doral is an attractive leisure destination offering a collection of memorable dining, shopping, wellness and entertainment experiences. Featuring 250,000 square feet of retail space, CityPlace Doral is a master-planned, mixed-use development nestled in the dynamic employment center of Doral in the heart of Miami-Dade County. CityPlace Doral combines the vision of world-renowned architects, designers and artists creating the next crown jewel of prosperous dining, entertainment and upscale shopping in one of South Florida’s growing cities. CityPlace Doral includes more than 40 dining, shopping and entertainment destinations for all palettes and walks of life, and the property’s entertainment retail component is anchored by a roster of first-class tenants from all over the country.